Friday, February 17, 2012

Insta-Friday

It's FINALLY Friday, So Im linking up with liferearranged for another week of my cell pics! 
Again, Not much this week because I was bedridden for its majority (pretty sure you dont wanna see pictures of that!) but here is a few just to share!
I love Texas. Except for this! I mean, come on! It is FEBRUARY!!! It's WINTER! I want cold, I want snow, I want to see my breath! Is that too much to ask for?

I love getting mail! Call me old fashioned, but I love the feeling of ripping the envelope, and that feeling of surprise to see what I have received. Lucky for me, I got three packages this week!!! Horray!

Yup, You guessed it! I got this beauty in one of those packages! 
It is simply amazing!

I totally love steal my mom's jewlery. Especially this ring. I LOVE IT! I wish it was mine...maybe someday :)

and to finish I am blessing your eyes with this fabulous lady who love to rock bows. Yep. She is awesome!


-AC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!