Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday!

 I'm linking up with Lindsey @ The Pleated Poppy for this weeks What I Wore Wednesday!


This was Sunday's outfit, so I wore this to church. I had never worn this combination before but I was really pleased with how it turned out! I think next time I will add a thin belt though, so I don't look so pregnant ( which I SOOO am not!) The only thing I didn't like was my hair. I need to learn new styling tricks because right now it's just blah...

Polka dot shirt- Purchased in France
Navy Cardigan and Jeans- Ann Taylor loft
Red velvet flats- Old Navy
Ring and Necklace- gift from a friend
Earrings- Charming Charlie





This was Monday, and I HATE mondays because I have 3 classes and I have to work usually.  I really didn't feel like looking cute so I went for comfort. 

Black sequin cardigan and Jeans -Ann Taylor Loft
Purple Scarf- World Market ( this place has AMAZING accessories)
Grey Tank- Old Navy
Purple Flower stud earrings which you cant really see- American Eagle




Here is Tuesday's outfit. Again, super comfortable, but not super cute. It is so hard to dress for the weather in Texas, so layers are key. Again, I really need to find something to do with my hair because I am so sick of just leaving it down. 

Blue Button Down Shirt- Thrifted from Old Navy
White Tank and Jeans- The Loft
Necklace-Fossil
Sparkly Toms- Clearance at Neimans





And Finally, Wednesday's Outfit!

Creme Cardigan and Pink Ruffled Top- The Loft
Jeans-Levi's
Rose necklaces- F21
Mum Earrings- Local Boutique
Cant see my shoes(similar to these) but they are from Macy's
and yes, If you're wondering, I do have a blue streak in my hair...very very long story that deserves its own post someday soon.





                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!