Wednesday, February 8, 2012

WIWW


I'm linking up with Lindsey @ The Pleated Poppy for another fabulous week of What I wore Wednesday!




Saturday: errands and church!
I have to be honest... this day I didn't even get out of my PJs until 1pm!!! 

Grey Sweater: Ann Taylor Loft (came with the grey flower pin)
Purple tank- American eagle
Jeans- Loft
flats-macy's
other two flower pins- F21 for $1.50 for BOTH!!!
Necklace- Etsy found here!
earrings- local boutique





sorry for the awkward chest pic but I needed to show the lace detail on my shirt!

Monday: School and work
Lace top- Gap outlet for $4.99 CRAZY!!!
navy cardigan-loft
jeans-loft
shoes-old navy
 cameo necklace- F21





 Yep! I did it! I followed the bandwagon and got bangs!!! I actually really like them! They make me look like I actually styled my hair (even though I didn't!)

Tuesday:
Mustard jacket-Goodwill
Striped top- Goodwill (Banana Republic)
Jeans- levi's
shoes- macy's
necklace- so old I cant remember!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!