Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Goodwill Hunting

I think this will be a regular occurrence around here which is totally okay with me!
how about you??
 Here are my weekly goodwill finds!
In case you didn't know, I am a goodwill addict. I normally try to make it over there at least once a week, but usually its more (oops). 
Here is what I found:


Sock monkey-.59cents (for my mom who loves sock monkeys!)

mason jar w/ lid- .99cents ( to add to my vastly growing collection)

candle with anthro-esque base-.99cents (don't have a clue where this will go, but  I couldn't pass it up!)

Shoes (I bought them for my mom, but returned them b/c they were to small)-$4.99{kinda pricey in my mind, but they were naturalizer}

bowl-.99cents ( to house all my rings and such)
I love this SOO much! I wish I could've found more!

glass lid thing-.99cents (I will use to cover cakes on a plate!)

I guess that was my price for the trip...which rocks!

Grand Total:

$9.54
minus the shoes 
so really 
$4.55!! 

What a steal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!