Monday, April 9, 2012

Hello Monday


Well, It's hard to believe that Monday has already made its arrival. The weekend went by way to fast!
Linking up with Lisa for a couple shots of my Easter weekend and a couple hellos!

Hello super cute (and easy) easter eggs!
(a Martha Stewart Idea of course!)
Hello having wonderful family time dying eggs!

Hello waking up on sunday to a fabulous and delicious breakfast!
Hello opening baskets and watching smiles form!

Hello renting every redbox movie alive, and vegging on the couch
Hello chocolate, skittles, strawberry cake and mashed potatoes ruining my diet (they were worth it!)


Hello laughing and smiling around the table
Hello funny stories and interesting conversations

Hello GORGEOUS roses that are blooming so beautifully
Hello blooms filling vases all around the house-love!
Hello getting used to waking up earlier...still so hard
Hello rain and rain and even more rain
oh how I love you, rain!

Hello crazy and random picture taking with my mom, so fun!

and lastly, a few hellos for the upcoming week
Hello powerpoints and essays and everything that school shall bring
Hello cleaning and organizing my crazy craft room, but I will be so excited when it's complete. 
Hello laundry and more laundry its never-ending
hello baking a "skylanders" cake for a boy I nanny
Hello reading and relaxing (hopefully)
and hello week!
I am ready... bring it on!


2 comments:

  1. Hi AC -- i clicked over from Lisa Leonard and wanted to say HI!

    Have a great week!

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by Tiffany! Hope you have an amazing week ahead of you!
      Blessings!

      Delete

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!