Wednesday, April 4, 2012

WIWW


Its Wednesday and I am linking upLindsey @ The Pleated Poppy for some fashion inspiration and accountability!
Super hot here is Dallas (luckily I wasn't affected by the tornadoes, but I did spend my afternoon in our storm closet), but Im just not ready for shorts!! Geez! Can we please have a spring mother nature???
Excuse my doggies bottom :) she likes to take pictures with me!
I was SOO hot this day! Can you tell? My skin is bright red! It was like 90 here!!!
White Tee and necklace- Consigned
Capris-levis (GW)
flats- sale at dillards
earrings and ring- F21




running errands and church
pink top- paris
white tank- old navy
jeans-levis
sandals-old navy
earrings- charming charlie

I felt like a teacher in this outfit! Is that weird?? But I still loved all the color I wore!
yellow tank- F21(GW)
white tank-old navy
skirt, belt and necklace- consigned
flats- macy's

and because my school is always FREEZING I added this cardigan from Loft outlet to keep me warm, until I took a step outside! I couldn't have taken that thing off faster!

and there you have it! 
How have y'all been dressing for this crazy weather? 
Happy Wednesday!


2 comments:

  1. It is super HOT here in GA too.. I'm wearing the capris, sleeveless shrits and flip flops everyday now..
    Love the white top with denim capris.. You can never go wrong with a white top and anything in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pink top! It looks beautiful on you! I hear you on the heat...this is the first day in a while it hasn't been over 80 degrees. I am a little scared about what it will be like by July!

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!