Monday, May 21, 2012

Things I love/ Hello Monday
















Monday has come again (seems like a regular occurrence huh? ;D ) I'm linking up with Lisa for some Hellos for my week and also to share some pictures I love :)


Hello Monday
Hello packing (we got an offer on our house, but it is pretty much sold!)
Hello Grandparents staying with us...so much fun!
Hello errands, I have way to many!


Source: browndresswithwhitedots.tumblr.com via Amber on Pinterest

Hello purging items for our yard sale
Hello thrifting with my "nana" (Our favorite pastime)
Hello laundry...oh it's a losing battle


                                                                                     Source: ohpioneer.com via Amber on Pinterest



Hello prepping for our family photo shoot (any ideas for outfits? not matching but coordinating)
Hello dress shopping for my brother's wedding



                                                               Source: theessenceofthegoodlife.blogspot.com via Amber on Pinterest


Hello pancakes and sausage...so yum!
Hello finding new outfit combos in my closet (best feeling ever!)
and Hello week! I am ready!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!