Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tuesday's Tunes

Since music is a very important part of me, I thought I'd share with you a couple songs that have been stuck in my head these past couple days (and because today is tuesday and I like alliteration)

First, is Matt White: "Love"
This song makes me dance like crazy with my hairbrush in front of my bathroom mirror!



Next is Louie Armstrong's what a wonderful world. Such a great classic, it literally moves me to tears each time :)
 


This song takes me to my "happy place"
I love Norah Jones' sultry voice. It is so calming!



 For some reason I have been into old jazz music, so of course I have to add some frank:P
 The Way You Look Tonight- Frank Sinatra

 

And lastly, a song that always makes me smile, but also gets stuck in my head all.day.long.
Ingrid Michaelson- "Be Ok"



What kind of music has been in your head recently?
Happy May!


-AC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!