Wednesday, May 23, 2012

WIWW




Where to begin? This week has put me in a fashion rut. For starters, We are moving, which means I am spending my days packing and packing and yes, more packing. So generally, I wake up, roll out of bed, and begin packing. I found myself in PJ's at 5:00 in the afternoon. This isnt because I dont want to get dressed, but rather, I just havent had time!
However, I did manage to take a couple pictures to share with you!
Linking up at the The Pleated Poppy!

I am trying to figure out how to dress for Texas heat! It has been on average, like 90 degrees, so shorts are all I can handle!

What I wore:
Old Navy Polka Dot Top: Here (I got mine on clearance for 5.99)
Old Navy shorts via goodwill
thrifted sandals (Actually old recycled rice bags!!)
Necklace- trip to Paris
Butterfly earrings-?? probably target

What I did wearing it:
Pack, oh and pack!
but I did manage to get some errands done!


100% thrifted!!!
minus the shoes which were only 7.50!
What I wore:
Thrifted Banana Republic denim top
 Thrifted loft white tank
thrifted white shorts (old navy I think!)
American eagle via goodwill belt
F21 sandals


So how did I do making shorts "fashionable"?
Im thinking I have a lot of work to do!

Have a great week y'all!
-AC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!