Sunday, September 30, 2012

31 days of....


So, I am sure by now, you have heard about the 31 day challenge from The nester. Basically, bloggers are supposed to pick a topic, and blog about it for 31 days straight! No exceptions!
So when I saw this, I knew I had to join in on the fun!

So, without further adieu, I introduce my topic:





Yep! You guessed it! 31 days of every little pin my heart desires.

For the month of October, expect to see everything from outfits, to recipes, to just down-right cleaver ideas. 


I cant wait to get started!


2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to follow along!!! :) I always love "pinned it and did it" type things and try to do that myself because sometimes things work great and sometimes they just don't!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with ya, Ashely! Hopefully, I will have more good over bad! :)

      Delete

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!