Thursday, October 25, 2012

L.O.V.E

I have a whole board dedicated to pictures or things that are totally 100% me.
Things I love.
Pictures I love.
People I love.
You get the idea. 
Just Love.

So I am sharing a few with you today.

Source: 3.bp.blogspot.com via Amber on Pinterest
of course, Paris has to make the list.
add in retro fashion
be still my heart.



Source: favim.com via Amber on Pinterest
I love pigs. period.




Source: 3.bp.blogspot.com via Amber on Pinterest
oh and dogs. and books. and retro glasses.





Source: google.com via Amber on Pinterest

Beach+cool bike+flowers=pure amazingness




Source: simpleblogging417.blogspot.com via Amber on Pinterest
best friends episode ever.




Source: sparklingglances.tumblr.com via Amber on Pinterest
favorite song.
for real.





Source: blogss4fun1294.blogspot.com via Amber on Pinterest

I really really want to frame this.






                                                                  Source: thevintagelemon.blogspot.com via Amber on Pintereest


Texas. Duh.


Source: anicelittle.tumblr.com via Amber on Pinterest

one of my favorite books, plus coffee....amazing.







so do you feel like you know me better?
no? that's ok.
I'm weird and awkward and sometimes confusing.
but I like that
:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!