Friday, October 12, 2012

Pinned it and Tried it:Fall Bucket List




So, During the many times I scrolled aimlessly through pinterest, I stumbled across this pin.
A fall bucket list.
hmm...
I did a summer bucket list with my cousins, and we absolutely loved it.  (sorry, I wish I had a picture, but I couldn't find it.)
We all came up with things we wanted to do, and wrote them down, to be sure no one would forget. and guess what? It worked.

So, when I saw this, I knew this would work the same. There were so many things my family wanted to do, and we couldn't possibly remember them all.
So, we made our own bucket list for fall to make sure!!



So here she hangs on our lovely fridge!

Mine is in no way, shape or form as pretty as the one I saw on pinterest, but it accomplishes the same purpose. Sure, I could've typed it, added some pretty pictures, and used creative colors, but you know what? I love mine just the way it is, crappy handwriting and all. 
In case you can't read said handwriting, here is all our "to-do's":

  • Buy pumpkins (we are too cheap to buy from our pumpkin patch, and grocery store pumpkins are just the same!)
  • Halloween decor- which is *almost* complete (I will definitely share as soon as we finish!)
  • Apple orchard
  • Pumpkin Patch (simply just to take pictures and to maybe splurge on one pumpkin)
  • Make Apple juice/pie/cider (With apples from the orchard of course!)
  • Shakespeare in the Park (Macbeth, my fav!)
  • Fall Scented Candles (Bath and Body Works, Spiced cider: Smells amazing)
  • Carve Pumpkins (ones from grocery store)
  • Bridlewood yard sale (the biggest and best neighborhood yard sale around!)
  • Watch Hocus Pocus (halloween wouldn't be complete without it)
  • Pumpkin Spice Lattes
  • Hay rides! 
  • Make caramel apples (yum!)
  • Super awesome halloween costume (I already am planning mine; cant wait!)
  • Texas State Fair (for some fried butter and fried jambalaya!) 
  • Bake pumpkin bread 
  • Make homemade waffles (a tradition)
  • Have an AWESOME halloween party (pretty much guaranteed!)

Hopefully, we can complete it all by the time the season is over, and if not,  there is always next year!
That is the beauty in these, they are flexible!
You should totally make one for your family. Trust me, they will love it just as much as you!
(and it's just plain fun to check the completed things off!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!