Wednesday, October 24, 2012

WIWW


Linking up with Lindsey at the Pleated Poppy for another round of What I Wore Wednesday!
I am bringing you another batch of Pinterest Inspired outfits, because, of course I am doing a 31 day challenge!!

I feel better this week clothing wise! I made myslef presentable everyday, even though I only snapped pics on a few, but nevertheless, I succeeded in my challenge.

Thursday's Inspiration:
Source: polyvore.com via Amber on Pinterest

and my take:

I had a similar ruffled scarf, although it isn't the same color. I think it worked anyway. I swapped the blue accessories for green, and left out the coat (no need in 87* temps!).
Shirt-Goodwill
jeans-loft (goodwill)
Flats-macy's





To sub for the purse, I wore some brown shades.
Glasses- Target (goodwill)
scarf-Canton find
Earrings-Accessory Dash



Friday's Inspiration:
Source: polyvore.com via Amber on Pinterest


and my take:



I loved this outfit! It was really effortless, and comfy!
Shirt-target
scarf-paris
jeans-loft outlet
flats- goodwill (gap)
earrings- franchesca's



wet doggie kisses-c/o my pooch

Saturday:
No inspiration, just my creativity ;)


Dress/shirt- macy's
jeans-loft (goodwill)
flats- macy's



Oh, how I love this necklace.
I want to wear it with everything.
necklace-Accessory Dash

and monday's inspiration:


                                    Source: polyvore.com via Amber on Pinterest



ok, so I know it is a loose interpretation, but let me explain.
I have the coral necklace, not blue, so I thought I would wear a blue striped shirt, to make up for that. 
and to be honest, I didn't even see the white blazer until I sat down to write this post. Oh well, I think it still works!
shirt-fossil (garage sale $1)
jeans-goodwill
wedges- guess (goodwill)

necklace-carolineG
stud earrings which you cant see-khols



et C'est Tout!
(that's all!)
Hope you guys have a fantastic week, and thanks for stopping by! 
Please leave me comments telling me how I did, and if you want to be super cool, follow me! There is a button on the top of my page!
pretty please :):)::)
oh, and If ya really want, follow me on instagram: I'm achammer!




4 comments:

  1. Cute neck accessories! Very chic in all the pics! Visiting from Pleated Poppy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the last outfit! so cute and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm trying to branch out on color!

      Delete

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!