Friday, November 30, 2012

Instafriday


Linking up with LifeRearraged for another round of instafriday!
Follow me! I am @achammer


I have actually been storing pictures for a while.
I just haven't had time to sit down to write this post!
but here it is :)


Birthday banana nutella crepes.
to die for.
So, did you know that I love pigs?
well I do.
So you can see why this is one of my favorite things ever.
My BFF wrote all our inside jokes and memories all over it.
I adore it.

my birthday present to myself.
Happy mail!

Do you ever wish you could be a dog?
I do.
So I could lay around all day and ignore laundry.

I was craving strawberries and needed a quick lunch. So, I caved.




Then this happened.
oops.



We finally put up our tree! We went with a red and white theme. 




See! So pretty.



my to do list. 
Yes, only two things are crossed off.
Story of my life.




Texas sunsets leave me in awe of God's glory.
That is all.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!