Monday, December 10, 2012

My Fantasy Christmas List

Christmas.
It's the most wonderful time of the year, in my opinion at least
The cookies, the decorations, the lights, the presents
I love it all.
I also love pretty things. 
However, it turns out that a lot of the pretty things I like, 
are a bit pricey.
And you should know by now that I am cheap.
like really cheap. 
So, today I thought I'd share with you a few things on my fantasy christmas list.
(fantasy because all these things I am not expecting to receive)
and because it's just plain fun.
{for me at least ;) }

Oh, before I forget...
Thanks Abbie for giving me this idea!
well anywhoo, Let's begin, shall we?

1.
Christian Louboutins
                                                       Source: neimanmarcus.com via Amber on Pinterest



I dream of the day I can put my perfectly manicured and polished toes into a fabulous handmade pair of Louboutins and strut around town with my beautiful red soles. 
For some reason, I'm thinking this day might be a long way away. 
But a girl can dream right?
This pair is so classic and cute,
and just the right height for this clutz.

2.
the urban decay naked palette

Source: sephora.com via Amber on Pinterest

I've been lusting at this for a few months now, and I keep hearing everyone rave about it. However, I just can't justify spending $50 for eyeshadow. So onto fantasy wish list you go!





3.
The Perfect Little Black Dress


                                                 Source: anthropologie.com via Amber on Pinterest






ahh, anthro, you did it to me again.
If I could be a dress, this is what it would look like.
Plus, it will go perfectly with those Louboutins!
*Wink Wink*



4.
This amazing Chandelier

                                                  Source: rockinbantiques.blogspot.com via Michelle on Pinterest
   




        

Oh my goodness. I am IN love with this. I love blue. I love mason jars, and I love blue mason jars!
It would go perfectly in my fantasy mansion.
(because this is a fantasy list, ya know!)

5.
The complete collection of Austen novels by Penguin Classics



                                          Source: theroxie.tumblr.com via Caroline on Pinterest
    



So, obviously great minds think alike (Abbie also had these on her list!)
I actually want the entire collection, 
but I figured I'd just ask for the Austen collection,
you know, since I'm being so modest.



**Disclaimer**
No, I do not plan on receiving any of these things...
but, 
if any of you happen to win the lottery or just happen to stumble upon butt-loads of cash, and feel like sharing the weatlth
you now have a list of the perfect gifts that I'd just love to take off your hands :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!