Thursday, February 28, 2013

Goodnight, sleepy head

                                                           Source: Uploaded by user via Michele on Pinterest



As I type this, it's currently 2:48 am.
I can't fall back asleep!

I've been battling insomnia and it is terrible.
You see, I am one of those people who has to have the full 8 hours if you want me to function and be friendly.
I need my sleep!
but I just can't.
It doesn't happen all the time, though.
maybe once a week?
and it's only just recently been happening.

I know why.
It's stress and anxiety.
When I try to fall asleep, I have these terrible thoughts running through my head.
I call them my "demons"
They are irrational
and I am totally over thinking things.
but at 3 o'clock in the morning,
they seem real!

So, instead of just laying there, I try to do something.
Hence, this post.
It helps get my mind off things,
but I still worry about getting enough sleep.
I should be sleeping right now!

How do you cope with anxiety?
Please share with me your tips,
I'm willing to try anything!
ok, almost anything.
:)

Goodnight Friends,
or should I say
Good morning?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!