Thursday, March 21, 2013

Our Trip to the Arboretum


While my Grandparents were here for spring break, we ventured out to the Dallas Arboretum.
My youngest brother missed out on the fun because of work...boo!
Even though it's only about a 30 minute drive from where I live, we hadn't gone in over 8 years!
The weather was perfect and it wasn't too crowded.
It was perfect!


Here are a ton a few pictures of our trip!















Apparently walking around burns quite a lot of energy! We refueled for lunch at the Tea Room on site.
It was so quaint and cute!



After lunch, we walked around a bit more and stumbled across this little garden. It reminded me of the ones I saw in France at all the castles!





My oldest brother and his newlywed. 




ahh, Hydrangeas. My favorite flower!
The whole gang
minus Addison.

It was so much fun!
If you live in the area, I definitely reccomend going!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!