Monday, April 15, 2013

Chalkboard Labels From The Dollar Section!!!

Hey guys!
While aimlessly walking through Target (which seems to happen far too much) I stumbled across these: 
Chalkboard labels.
I had seen these all over pinterest with super cute ideas on how to use them.
Like these:


Sources //1//2//3//

I never did any because all the ones I'd find were super expensive. I heard that Martha Stewart had some, but at $3.99 for 4, they were out of my budget. 

Fast forward to last Tuesday, I saw these and knew I wanted them. The price couldn't get any better.
 $1 baby!!! For 16 labels!!!
beat that Martha!
Only sad thing was that I could only find one pack.
So run not walk over to targets dollar section and get some for yourself!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!