Thursday, April 11, 2013

Prayers, please!

I don't even know where to begin.... but my cousin, Jake, who is 11 years old, has type 1 juvenile diabetes. I should say that I consider my cousins my brothers, and love them all dearly.

Today, while playing basketball, he passed out, fell and hit his head on the concrete--due to low blood sugar. He was taken to the ICU. They think he may have had a seizure. He has a contusion and does have blood in his brain. They are keeping him over night. I don't know too many details right now, but I am asking for prayers.
Please please please pray for him, for my Aunt and Uncle, for his twin and his other youngest brother. Pray for my grandparents who are there with them.

Please pray that my sweet cousin heals quickly.
ABOVE all, PLEASE PLEASE PRAY FOR A CURE for type 1 diabetes.

To donate to help find a cure, Click Here. Every little bit helps.

my cousin Jakey and I in 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!