Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wednesday's Wardrobe!


ahhh, it feels so good to be back doing this. I really have missed it! It really works at keeping me motivated to dress nicer, and to put a little more effort into my appearance. 
Let's jump right into it!

Thursday:

Top: old navy: $8
jeans: Lc for Kohls via GW $6
flats: nordstrom clearance $20

necklace: Forever 21 $6
Earrings: gift
Glasses: steve madden from belk clearance $8

Friday:
this was my sad attempt at print mixing. I'm not digging this outfit....
sweater (which was way too warm to wear) and green tank: old navy via GW $3
shorts: LC for kohls via GW $4
keds: GW $4

 Sunday:
Top: old navy via GW $3
skirt: GW $4
flippers: GW $2
earrings: ?

My goal for next week is to dress for spring: colorful/floral dresses and skirts!

oh, and I have a really cool surprise for tomorrow's post! Stay tuned....

linking up here:

1 comment:

  1. I loved all outfits!!! Happy this part of the blog is back!! It motivates me too!!! Can't wait to see what up for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!