Sunday, June 30, 2013

Follow Me on BlogLovin' and Facebook!

Ok, so I know everybody on Blogland is posting about this,
but as of tomorrow, google reader is going away. But have no fear, there are several ways to continue following your favorite blogs! 

As for The Butterfly Effect, you can follow me on BlogLovin' and also on Facebook!
Bloglovin' is my personal way to read blogs because I love how easy it is. All you have to do is create an account and add all your favorite blogs. Then each day, you can read all the new posts for each blog you follow, and view them as if you were on the actual site (if that makes sense).  It's great for me because I can access them all at once, instead of going to each and every website.

Also, I post each of my blog posts onto Facebookas well as random thoughts, pictures etc. 
So 'Like' me on there, too!
While you're at it, you can also follow me on instagram, I'm @achammer!


Below are buttons where you can easily follow me and like me:


Follow on Bloglovin

Whatcha waitin' for?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!