Thursday, October 17, 2013

Current Wish List 31 Days of LOVE

Since my birthday is officially ONE month away,
I figured I'd share what's on my wishlist.
*side note. I literally cannot fathom that I have ONE MONTH left of being a teenager. I still feel perpetually stuck at the age of 17.*

Also, I'm not really expecting anyone to get me this stuff (no seriously) nor am I planning on buying all of these. I just always seem to have a ongoing list of a few things that I'd like if I ever find myself with some extra moolah (which is never that often). 
In all reality, I'm a broke college student. And this is all just pure window(online) shopping.
Anyone wanna give me their winning lottery ticket?
Anyone?
No takers?????
Fine. 


1. 
I like makeup. If that shocks you, I think you've got the wrong blog.
This just makes me giddy. 
I hardly ever buy high end products unless they are in value sets like this one. 
They're great because you get to sample a lot of different products at a cheaper price!
Although, what makes this specific set awesome is that the majority of the products aren't samples, they're full size! Wowzah.
I might save up buy this when Sephora has their 20% off sale as a bday gift to myself. I can do that, right?

2.
I briefly mentioned these in my post from yesterday, and when I saw that they make wide calf ones, I was even more inclined.
Many of you suggested that the cost per use strategy would really make these worth it. 
I agree! Now just to find that lottery ticket!

3. 


and lastly, this shirt, which needs absolutely no explanation at all. 




2 comments:

  1. LOL! You have GREAT taste AC!!! I, too, feel stuck at 17... must be the gene pool! ha ha!

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!