Friday, October 11, 2013

Moments of the Week: Alligators and New Babies! 31 days of LOVE

Better late than never, right?
1.

Welp, that's embarassing. But, I had to share for the sake of having something to blog about.
Last weekend I babysat for a new family and it was actually so much fun!
They live in a huge house(mansion) and the little boy was a blast to play with.
We created our own zoo, filled with every stuffed animal he had, then the alligators (me) got loose and he had to rescue all the animals.
I have to say, I love my job! 

2.
Speaking of babysitting, we are dog sitting this cute little guy this weekend because his mom and dad (close family friends) are at the hospital.
They had a new sweet little baby yesterday!
I couldn't be more excited for them. They have two boys (who I babysit, I've posted about them several times, you can read one here)
and just welcomed a new little girl named Willow. Isn't that such a cute name?
I can't wait to love on her!

3.
BOOM!
This girl, yep me, got an 80 on my algebra test!
That's huge for me, because I normally am just happy if I pass. 
This one hung on the fridge. 

 4.
Here's where I admit that I need to get a life.
Last night, I put my poor dog in my shirt.
For fun.
Because I was bored.
Yeah.


2 comments:

  1. WTG on the 80%!!!! Hooray for you!!! Math is torture!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!