Wednesday, October 9, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday: 31 Days of Love


Hey friends! I'm giving myself a pat on the back because I actually took some outfit pictures this week! Well, I didn't, but my brother did...same thing right?
If you're new here, I started documenting my outfits to encourage me to get out of my college uniform: yoga pants and a tee. I can't say I've completely phased out the uniform, but it does make less appearances nowadays!

Here's what I wore this week:

Friday
Shirt: Old Navy, Goodwill $4
Jeans: American Eagle, Goodwill $4
Sandals: Garage Sale, $1
Necklace: Goodwill, $3

Saturday:
Yes, those are the same jeans from the day before...that's just how I roll!
Sweater: Loft, Goodwill $3
Shirt: Loft, $13
Jeans: American Eagle, Goodwill $4
Flats: Sam Edelman, Last Call $40
Sunnies: Rayban, Last Call $40

Funny story about this outfit:
My family was eating breakfast after garage saleing and I spilled coffee all down my shirt. We were running around for the rest of the day so I didn't have time to go home and change. I dashed into LOFT (which was right next door to the restaurant) to see if I could find a cheap shirt on clearance for the time being. 
Well, I found one, but I also left with a few other things I spotted on clearance (and an additional 40% off!), too. Hey, I can't miss a good sale! 

Monday:
ignore the weird placement of the necklace, the wind blew!
Top: LOFT, $12
Jeans: LOFT, Goodwill $3
Necklace: Franchesca's, gift
shoes: Old Navy (which I talk about here), $5

When I asked my sweet ( I use that term loosely) brother to get a close up of my necklace, this is what I get:

'
What I really wanted to show you is how stunning this necklace is, which you can sorta see, despite my blotchy skin.
 Oh well, you get the idea!
I love this necklace because it matches everything! I can wear it with browns and blacks, basically any neutral. Plus it's subtle but still adds a bit to any outfit. 




 Linking here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!