Wednesday, October 16, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday,Wellies LOVE, 31 Days of LOVE

  If you're new here, first off, welcome! I should also tell you the reason why I started posting pictures of myself all over this thing we call the internets. I thought that if I take pictures of my outfits each week, it'd encourage me to get out of my college uniform: tees and yoga pants. So far, it's worked!

I feel like I should also put a disclaimer that I am not trying to be a fashion blogger of any sorts and actually really stink at coming up with outifts ( I get most of my inspiration from pinterest and in-store mannequins). 
My shirt may not be tucked in or my pictures may be blurry, but that's just how I roll.
 C'est la vie. 

Saturday:

Blouse, jeans: Goodwill
Shoes: Macy's forever ago
Earrings: Forever 21, last summer

Sunday:
I wore this to a family friend's baby shower
I felt very 'teacher-esque' in this outfit :)

^Case in point ^ 
I wish I would've tucked my blouse in more, adjusted the bow up top and taken off my necklace.

Blouse, Skirt: LOFT, fairly recent
Belt: Goodwill
Wedges: Target

Earrings are super old from American Eagle and looking at the pictures now, don't really match. Whatevs. 
( I got a sample in my ipsy bag, love it!)


Monday:
Jacket: LOFT, via yard sale
Tank: LOFT
Jeans: Goodwill
Wellies: Pier 1 via Goodwill
Ok, so it was finally cool enough to wear my new brown riding boots, and as I walked outside, I only just realized that it was pouring down rain. I didn't want to get them ruined, so I quickly ran back in and threw on my trusty rain boots.
They did not match my outfit at all, but I didn't feel like changing. 
Little did I know this would be the last time I wore my favorite wellies!
The buckles had broken off (which you can see above) and they started to turn yellow. 
When I got home, I stepped in a huge mud puddle and didn't feel like cleaning them off.  Needless to say, they went to rain boot heaven. 
Anyway, now I'm off searching for a replacement. 
I really really want these , but they are way out of my budget. I just might ask Santa for them for Christmas!

Wow. That was a really long and boring tangent. Here's a virtual pat on the back if you're still with me!
I just loved those darn rain boots so much!

Necklace was made by me



Linking up here:


6 comments:

  1. You look great in all of these very different looks, nicely done! Personally, I think if you save up for the Hunter's it will be a good investment. They will last a very long time and if you like wearing wellies (a lot) the cost per wear could be reduced to pennies! If I find a pair I'll thrift them for you:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine! I agree, I love that strategy! Next stop, finding a winning lottery ticket! LOL :)

      Delete
  2. I really like your bright pink skirt and the lipstick which matches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness that baby shower outfit is gorgeous! No need to pick out the necklace, messed up bow, and tucked in blouse - your beauty out shines those silly minor details!

    http://flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Robin, your comment made my day! That's so very sweet, thank you!

      Delete

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!