Sunday, November 10, 2013

14

*picture heavy post! You've been warned*

2008.

14 was a big year. 

Some hard stuff happened:

My parents officially divorced.

I got diagnosed with a brain tumor.

I said goodbye to all my friends in Texas

My brothers, mom and I packed up and moved to Canada.

I thought my life was over.

I learned it wasn't.
(later I'd learn that Canada was the best thing that ever happened to me)

Some good stuff happened too:

I made new friends.


I learned an entirely new culture. 

I stood on frozen waterfalls.

and saw some of the most breathtaking sights right from my back door.



I found out that I should never play sports.



We got a new family member.

We vacationed in Florida!



I went on an impromptu trip to Disney World.


I experienced real snow for the first time.


We had our first White Christmas!

That was 14. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!