Tuesday, November 12, 2013

16

2010.
16, a junior/senior in high school.
I was on top of the world.

I had a tiny birthday party at my favorite restaurant. I had the best cake ever. 
My brother got me the biggest/best birthday gift ever: Band Hero. (this little detail will be important later....)



My family went to Disney World...again, this with my little cousins and for Christmas!





I got my first car!
It was our family Ford Escape that was passed down from my grandparents, to my mom, to my oldest brother and then to me!
I loved that car. 

Later on, I realized that Band Hero (my birthday gift) was offering to send 1 winner to meet Taylor Swift and see her in concert. I entered the sweepstakes never thinking I'd win.
You can imagine the surprise when I got the email saying I had won!

Nevertheless, I went to LA to meet Taylor.


(see that! Thats my name on that sign. This was a surreal moment. I had a driver aaanddd a limo.)

Like I said, I met Taylor
and we pretty much became BFFs
I got to see her concert....again.

I got to visit L.A. for the first time.






I got interviewed for a talk show.


When I got back to reality, I said goodbye to my junior year.
 I made some great new friends. 


During the summer, We took our family vacation to North Captiva Island, Florida.




With my Best friend, of course! (yes, the one from orchestra! She was the only friend of mine who kept in touch, even when she moved! I love her.)


Oh, did I mentioned I died my hair brown? Bad idea. 

I also got to visit my family up north!
It's always a blast up there. I swear I didn't stop smiling the entire time!
Oh, and my younger brother, Addison, got a mohawk.

I got my first job working in a preschool.

I began my senior year! 
(yes, at sixteen. I failed to mention I skipped a grade. minor details)

I went out on a limb and signed up to be a French Club officer. I had to prepare a speech for the election and I was so nervous.
Little did I'd know, I'd win that too. 

I tried to go to the football games, but I was always bored.


Of course, I had the most awesome handmade mum for homecoming.
(it had lights and everything!)

We added another new member to the family.



That was 16!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!