Wednesday, November 13, 2013

WIWW: Pinterest Inspiration, Week two!

I'm interrupting my teen series to continue on my pinterest inspiration challenge!
Not a lot this week, I've been crazy busy with school. It's been mostly leggings and a sweatshirt these days, but I did manage to snap a few outfits for my Pinterest inspiration challenge!

Here's my first inspiration:

and here's my take:


This was a super comfy outfit, but still felt put together!
I swapped the black pants for jeans because mine were in the wash.
sweater: F21 mens
jeans: goodwill
boots: Frye via Last Call
scarf: Garage sale

The next outfit had no 'pinspiration', and looking at the pictures now, I kinda hate it. 
But I'd figure I'd share because....well I don't know. 


First off, I had to cut off my face because #1 my facial expression would scare you and #2 I was having a bad, bad hair day.
Also, I don't think I'm meant for combat boots. I'm too short and chubby, I think to wear them. They kinda cut my leg off and make me look weird. Anyway, this was my first attempt at wearing them, so we shall see. 
Aztec sweater: Aeropastale via Goodwill
red tee & white tank: target
jeans: same as above...oops.
boots: garage sale
Here's a close up of the sweater
It's so warm and perfect for fall!

and finally, my last outfit inspiration:

and now my take


sigh. Another bad hair day. ( I tried doing a top knot, and it looked great until the end of the day, especially when I went and took this pic. I was too tired to fix it. Forgive me)
My sweater is actually meant to be kinda big on me, I wanted it that way (hello comfy!). So this doesn't 100% look like the top photo, but I thought it was close enough.
Sweater: LOFT
Collared shirt: Calvin klein via Goodwill
leggings: old navy
boots: frye


 Can't wait for next week!



2 comments:

  1. I love Pinterest for inspiration. I think you did a great job on all three outfits! I do a weekly Pinned It and Did It link up on Thursdays if you would like to play along.

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!