Wednesday, November 27, 2013

WIWW, Pinterest Inspriation- Stripes and Boots!

Hey Y'all... Sorry this is so late! 
My brother had his wisdom teeth removed today, and I had a lot of school work to catch up on, so I haven't had time to sit down and get this done till now.
Nevertheless, here is my last week of Pinterest inspiration:

The inspiration photo:
and my take!

Striped sweater: Loft outlet a long time ago, $15
Pants: LOFT outlet, $20 (not 100% sure)
Boots: Frye via Last Call, $99
I bought these boots last year when my mom still worked for Neiman Marcus and used her discount. I had been lusting after Frye boots forever and when I saw these, I knew I would get lots of wear out of them and the price was amazing (for Frye Boots). So far, a week hasn't gone by that I haven't worn them. Not only that, but they are very well made and will last me forever! 
Scarf: Forever 21, $5

Later that night, I needed a little more warmth and more comfort, so here's how I changed it up a bit.

Inspiration:

and my take:
Jacket: Gift from my Nana
Same striped sweater as above 
Jeans: Goodwill, $5
flats: Thrifted $2

Next is my favorite all week!
Inspiration: 
I like pairing feminine with edgy, so when I saw the idea of pairing a feminine polka dot dress with a more edgy moto jacket, I knew I had to try and replicate it!

and my take:

Sorry about the blurriness!
Jacket: Kohl's, $15
Dress: Macy's years ago, $20
Boots: Also Macy's (after season clearance for $20)

{Lipstick Maybelline Very Cherry}

Neeeeeeext:


and my take:


This was surprisingly comfy!
Top: Old Navy, $14ish
Scarf: Gift
Jeans: Goodwill, $5
Boots: Frye
Raybans: Also from Last Call, $40 (my mom's discount seriously rocked)

and because I loved my striped sweater so much, I washed it and wore it again for this look yesterday:


and lastly, my take



Sweater: Loft outlet, $15 (I wish I could've taken the flower off for this pic, but it doesn't come off )
Cardigan: Goodwill, $2
Pants: Loft, $20
Bubble Necklace: Stolen from my mom!
Boots: Same as before

I have to admit, I'm kinda sad this is over! It really helped me come up with new outfits using stuff I already had. I might just have to continue doing this from time to time. 





2 comments:

  1. OH I LOVE THE MOTO JACKET AND DRESS OUTFIT! Way Way sexy! I'd be nervous to pair all of those together, but that looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a chance you are qualified to get a free $500 Kohl's Gift Card.

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!