Thursday, January 30, 2014

2 years!?! When did THAT happen?



I totally dropped the ball and forgot that the 26th was my 2 year blogversary! I can't believe it's already been that long, but that's always how it is, isn't it?

 In November over 2 years ago, I had discovered this online community and began to read blogs. In January, after I began a composition course in college, my professor told me that I could possibly have a real talent in writing and encouraged me to write for fun. What better way to practice writing than begin a blog? I've certainly evolved a lot since then. I cringe sometimes as I go back a read older posts because some outfit choices were pretty scary for the whole internet to see and also because I made a lot of silly grammar mistakes (I still do... I am the worst with commas).  But part of me also loves looking back at those posts because it transports me back to that time of my life and what was on my heart (and mind) just two years ago. I wouldn't change that for the world!

So thank you loyal followers for you encouragement and support and for making my little old corner of the internet worthwhile.


Cheers to 2 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!