Friday, January 3, 2014

2014 {tentative} Goals


Happy 2014 to everyone! I am very excited about what this year will bring!

While I really enjoyed doing monthly goals on my blog last year, I decided to not continue them this year. It was a tough choice but ultimately I just wanted to do something different. There are a couple things that I would love to complete this year and I think I will still share them with you, it just won't be every single month per say.  Right now, here are a few things I would like to accomplish in the near future:

1. Start up my couponing again. I did this religiously last year up until I went to Florida for the summer. When I got back, school just took up way too much time for me to be able to. So far, I have reorganized my binder and next week I will begin searching for deals. I don't think I will do a lot of 'extreme' couponing but more of just saving on items I will buy anyway (with a bit of extreme thrown in every once in a while). {Oh, I should mention that grocery shopping is my household chore...It's relaxing to me!}

2. Create a budget and stick with it. Believe it or not, I haven't really made a budget for myself. I do keep a list of everything I need to pay (cell phone, gas, etc), but I never really budget on my extra expenses/ fun money (clothes, makeup, books). Therefor, I plan to use the envelope system. I am actually really excited about this!

3. Track my foods in Myfitness Pal. I'm not making a goal to lose weight (although I want to!) because I know that I need to start small and gradually work my way there. My first step is to track all my eating habits into the app My Fitness Pal. This means that the good, the bad and the ugly will get tracked. I've done this before and it's a really eye-opening process to see exactly how many calories you are actually eating. Now, I just want to (again) stick with it!


Bring it on 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!