Thursday, February 6, 2014

Product Love: It Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush

I am the kind of girl who loves to spend time doing my makeup in the morning. It's a hobby for me so I enjoy being able to spend time doing it. With that being said, I am not the kind of girl who carries 40 billion (hyperbole) makeup products in my purse and I will almost never touch up my makeup throughout the day. Ain't no body got time fo' that.

So I have been on a hunt for a lip stain that will last all day so I don't have to reapply it. I've tried the Benefit and Revlon stains and they work just fine, but I didn't really find a color option that worked for me as an everyday shade.

After doing some research, I decided that I wanted to try the It Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush and when Ulta sent out a 20% off coupon, I went and snagged it up. I picked out the shade "Je ne sais quoi".

  I absolutely fell in love with this lipstick the second I applied it. At first, I was turned off by the shade because it looked almost clear. Not to worry though, once applied it turns to a gorgeous pale pink shade. It goes with any look and really does feel like a moisturizing lip balm on your lips. The color lasted me all day long, through three meals and lots of talking, without having to reapply once. I can honestly agree with it's claims of being a 4-in-1 product (your lipstick, anti-aging conditioning lip balm, ultra-hydrating lip gloss, and your lip stain)  and I completely think that it is worth the investment, as I've been using it everyday since I got it!


I can't say enough good things about this lipstick. If you're looking for a go-to shade that will never fail you, this is it. I can't wait to try some other shades!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!