Tuesday, March 11, 2014

30 Day Photo Challenge Week 2

I'm a day late, but here I am...week 2!
To see week one's pictures, click here


Day 4, Something Green:
 My mom got these gorgeous daisies (my fav flower) the other day and they make me smile every time I see them!

Day 5, From a high angle:
This was looking down at one of many jars we have filled with shells that we collected on several beach trips we've taken. They make me think of those fun memories!

Day 6, From a low angle:

Taken on my grandparent's property... they have lots of trees!

 Day 7, Fruit:
 I looooove pineapple. That is all.

Day 8, A bad habit
I have a major sweet tooth. Major. To the point where I have to have something sweet after lunch and dinner. One of these peanut butter cups does the trick!

Day 9, Someone I love:
(he is only holding a BB gun... don't worry!)
This one was hard to narrow down, I love too many people to choose just one!
This is my oldest cousin on my mom's side, Jake. He inspires me every day. As I've said before on here, he was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at 2 years old.  It's a terrible terrible thing to deal with, let alone dealing with it so young. I pray everyday that one day we will find a cure, and I know we will!

 Day 10, Childhood memory:
 My brothers, cousins and I all grew up playing card games together... in fact, we still do! Our favorites are spoons and Uno.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!