Tuesday, April 22, 2014

My Current 'To Read' List

So, I am pretty much a book hoarder. (You should know this by now.) I have a current stack of books on my nightstand and bookcase that are just waiting to be read. I honestly wish I could spend the entire day just reading them, but you know, life. Because I am always curious as to what others are reading, I figured I'd share whats in my current stack of books I need to read!

1.
Because The Fault in Our Stars was so great (huge understatement, legit.) I immediately ordered Looking for Alaska. The only reason I haven't read this one yet is because I am still in an emotional depression over TFIOS, and I hear I need to emotionally prepare myself for this one, too.

2.
 I believe this is the only NS book I haven't read yet. I don't know, I wanna read it, but I'm not the best with memoirs. I get bored easily.

3.

I saw this one on the shelf and it just looked intriguing. The back summary sounded great, so for 40 cents, I picked it up. I think this might be the next one I read!

4.
I've been meaning to read this one since last summer because I think it will make for a great book to read on the beach. Obviously, I haven't been to the beach recently, so I probably just need to go ahead and read it. 

5.

As shocking as it is, I've never read this book! It was never a classic we had to read in high school, and for some reason, it just slipped under the reading radar in my post high school years. I have a feeling I am going to love this book because 1984 is one of my top 3 favorite books and I hear they're pretty similar 'dystopian' story lines. Also, it's about books, so I'm pretty sure I'll love it. 



Okay, so I think I'll stop with five for now. To be honest, there are actually several more books on my bookcase that are just waiting to be read, and you know what? I LOVE that. I love that I don't ever have to worry about what I am going to read next! (especially when I find most at thrift stores and only pay around 50 cents for them!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!