Tuesday, May 27, 2014

May Ipsy Bag

I hope everyone had a relaxing weekend to remember all those who've served for our country!

It's that time again... I'm sharing what I got in my monthly Ipsy bag.
I feel like I say this every time, but I really believe that this is the best bag to date! I was so happy with all 5(!!) products and I really feel like I got way more than my $10 worth!

What they say:
The Therapy Session Hair Mask deeply conditions, repairs and strengthens dry and damaged hair. Argan Oil nourishes and revitalizes, while Keravis Protein drastically increases hair’s strength and elasticity. The results are hydrated, soft and manageable hair. 

What I say: This smells amazing and makes my hair so soft and smooth! I definitely recommend this.

2. Mineral Eye Shadow Duo by Pacifica in Celestial and Opal
What they say:
The Pacifica Mineral Eyeshadow Duo are coconut infused mineral eye shadows that are a perfect addition to any makeup collection. Packaged in a beautiful travel ready recyclable container, these exclusive duos are customized just for ipsy! These shades can be found in the Pacifica Mystical and Charmed Palette. Smooth application with gorgeous color pay-off. 

What I say:
I am already a huge fan of this brand, so I was excited to try these! I love the shades, great for everyday wear. I apply the warm shade all around the lid and then highlight with the lighter shade along my brow bone and inner eye. It's such an easy, but beautiful everyday eye look! 

What they say:
Bronzing has never been so delicious. The Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer is a shimmer-free, matte bronzer perfect for contouring and creating an all-over deep tan using real antioxidant-rich cocoa powder. It’s all the tan without the twinkle. Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder and signature bronzing pigments to create a unique matte bronzer that neutralizes red and evens skin tone. 

What I say:
You guys know I am already a huge fan of this bronzer! It was a favorite of mine for a while, so I was happy to see it in my bag. I looooove the smell of this, chocolate, but it does go away once applied to the face. It's a great shade, even though I'm pale, it's not too dark. This will be great travel size to take on trips!

What they say:
Protect and nourish your skin with our clear, lightweight, naturally scented sunscreen. Provides maximum water resistance and full body coverage against harmful UVA/UVB rays. 

What I say: Sunscreen is always a good thing...this will definitely be thrown into my beach bag this summer! It smells a bit like coconuts, which I love.

What they say:
Known for its long history in treating atopic dermatitis, the Avène Thermal Spring Water is the only thermal spring water bottled directly from the source and packaged in a sterile environment to guarantee purity and maximum skin benefits. Its unique composition is proven to soothe inflammation, itching, redness, general sensitivity and post-medical and aesthetic procedure irritation as it softens, protects and purifies the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water is recommended by dermatologists worldwide. 

Spray onto the skin in a fine mist. May leave on for 2 to 3 minutes, and then gently pat dry. Ideal for use after cleansing, shaving, exercise, sun, to soothe diaper rash and set make-up to help keep it fresher looking longer. 

What I say: I was so intrigued by this product, as I've never tried anything like this before. It works great on the skin to remove any excess oil, and I can't wait to apply it after I shave (I get bad bumps). This is such a multi-use product, I will definitely get lots of use out of it. 

Swatches:

To get your own bag, for only $10 a month, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!