Thursday, September 25, 2014

Fall Essentials

So, I'm about to go all stereotypical white girl on you and share some of my favorites for fall!
Fall is my absolute favorite time of year. I love the cooler weather, the foods and drinks, the outfits and most importantly, it's my birthday season! 


I've saved my favorite beauty products for another post, so this is just a random collection of my fall inspired loves (except the nail polish I forgot to include in the other pics, so I threw it in here!)


1// Burnt red polish-perfect for this time of year
2// 'Leaves' candle from Bath and Body Works (an all time fav for me)
3// Sweet cinnamon pumpkin candle-yum!
4//Werther's carmel apple candies (oh so addicting!)
5//Sparkly ceramic pumpkins from the Dollar Tree
6// Orange and leopard Fossil wallet I found at Goodwill for $5!


Not pictured:
Pumpkin muffins from Target -if you haven't tried these RUN DON'T WALK!
Carmel apple cider- Starbucks or my at home Keurig version
my favorite brown boots- a staple for this time of year! 
scarves! enough said.


What are some of your fall favorites?

1 comment:

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!