Friday, November 21, 2014

Currently Obsessed


So I've been a bad blogger, but I wanted to share a few things I've currently been obsessed with, sound good?

1. This EOS Holiday Three-Pack
I already love these lip balms and when I ran into Ulta for something and saw them, I bought them on a whim. The flavors are so amazing, probably my favorites out of all of the ones I already owned.

Flavors include:
  • Aloha Hawaii Strawberry Kiwi
  • St Barth's Sunrise Pink Grapefruit
  • Indian Summer Orange Blossom

If you have an addiction to lip balm like I do, you need these!


2. Netflix.

I used to have it a long time ago, but canceled. Now I have it again and I can't stop watching. Right now I've been loving Orange is the New Black I know, apparently I was out of the loop and have been missing out! It's pretty raunchy, but I love the character development and getting to see the story lines/stories for each character. Why does season 3 not come out until June?!?!



I've also been obsessed with re-watching Gilmore girls! I used to love that show when I was younger, and it's so fun being able to go back and re-watch it! I'm on season four now :)


3. Sour gummy... anything!



For some reason, I've been on a sour gummy kick. It started this past summer when I tried some of these Trolli Octopus. Sure they look creepy (kinda like spiders!) but OH MY GOSH THEY TASTE SO GOOD. They're definitely different from the regular sour worms. Trust me if you haven't, you need to try them! I've only been able to find them in certain places, Hobby Lobby being my biggest (and most random) dealer ;)

But seriously. They are addicting and so so good!



4. Red lip and winged eyeliner

I've been inspired by the makeup Taylor wore in her Shake It Off video. While I look nowhere near as gorgeous, I've still been enjoying that makeup look! It's classy and elegant, and surprisingly easy and fast to do.


5. Turning 21!!!

Can I put this on my list? Haha, well I am!
Monday, I turned 21. Yeah, it sucked having such a moments birthday on a Monday, especially since I had to work. Boo being an adult! But I had a great day nonetheless. :D

Hope you enjoyed my list!


2 comments:

  1. Love it! Thanks for the tips!! And you and Taylor are both stunning. Octopuses!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm checking on you.... you haven't blogged in almost 2 months! Is all well?

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!