Monday, November 10, 2014

October Ipsy Bag

Okay, I feel like I just did this...oh wait, because I did.
But I figured that if I just did one video per bag it would make the video shorter for you guys.
It's all for you ;)

Anyway, here's what I got this month:




What a glorious thumbnail, no?

No really.

One of my readers suggested that I change up my personality thing on Ipsy's site so maybe my bags will start getting better. It worked! (thanks Lovely) I was pretty happy with my bag this month.

My November bag is already being shipped so I'm sure I'll be back soon with my November bag!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm glad you were happy! I got that same shade of lipstick, and I thought it was too dark on me, but I wore it to work with my Halloween costume and I received several compliments on it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!